First things first: Aline is thankfully doing better. (I'm being kept up to date via Facebook.) She managed to take her first steps and I believe the recovery is slow, but positive! So I'm a bit relieved
And now for the tagging part:
I've actually been tagged by and . I'll pick K-Riddle's questions, since he already answered Shien-Ra's.
As always there are "rules"
1. You must post these rules. (so I have)
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves. (euhm, do I even know 10 facts worth mentioning)
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag. (that's a lot of 10's)
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. (not gonna happen )
5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that". (not really a necessary rule, as the previous rule is pretty obvious, but ok)
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. (again, no, I don;t even have that many people to tag and shienra already tagged the few I have, so that's the end of that chapter.)
7. No tag-backs. (for the love of, the person who made this is pretty obsessed with the tagging)
8. You can't say that you don't do tags. (Ya, I just did, like 3 times, bite me)
9. You MUST make a journal entry! (pushy, pushy. You should take some anger management.)
1) The movie that inspired me to become an animator is Brother Bear. That movie blew me away. Never before have I felt so emotional about a movie. I was 14 at the time it was released. I guess that's also the reason I'm a big fan of transformation-tales. I love to see life through other people's/creatures eyes.
2) I'm kind of a spiritual-minded agnostic. I do believe in science and theories like the evolution theory. I just believe that there's an intelligent force behind all of it that created the earth as it is now in a natural way. Some call it God or Allah or just positive energy. The thing is, I don't think that science can explain everything since mankind is limited. So you can never know for sure if God exists or not.
3) I can actually be a very vengeful person (If I have been wronged, like people acting like a**holes or being disrespectful to me without reason.) It's just that I never ever will do anything to hurt that person (Just kill them over and over again in my mind). But if said person has apologised to me, the anger disappears in an instant.
4) I really dislike the crusts on sandwiches. I almost never eat them. They're just so dry and icky. I sound like a small kid, but I've always skipped the crust part.
5) To this day I'm still trying to finish my HTTYD fanfiction and I know I'm a big disappointment to fans of the story. I'm so sorry! Still working on the next chapter though XP
6) For 3 long months in 2009/2010 I suffered from Tinnitus (A ringing in the ears) after getting a crooked jaw thanks to a wisdomteeth removal. Thanks to a splint, (like a brace) I used to wear temporarily, I no longer suffer from it. But it gave me an irrational fear of becoming deaf.
7) Although in my class I'm known for making raunchy and pervy jokes, in real life I'm actually kinda prudish. Dang, I'm full of contradictions!
8) I need some alone-time. If I would be surrounded by people 24 hours a day I would become REALLY irritated.
9) This summer I hope to become better at drawing backgrounds. Since I'll be a third year student, it's about damn time I got good at it.
10) Big, big fan of anything British and British humor! Monty Python, Harry Potter, The Cornetto-trilogy. I love it!
1) If you would rule the world, what would be the first thing you'd change?
I would get rid of those ridiculous high student loans. You want to give people, who haven't even started making money yet, debts?
2) Favorite movie and why?
Brother Bear, I already explained why.
3) What is the meaning of life?
Everyone gives their own meaning to their life. So there are a million meanings. My meaning is: Treat others like you want to be treated, be yourself and do work that makes you happy.
4) Your thoughts and Palestine and Israel?
Getting really tired of it! Bunch of stubborn over-religious assholes ruin it for the rest of the people who want to live a normal life.
5) Would you rather stay single for the rest of your life or be with someone?
I would like to be with someone. But I need some alone-time for myself. So don't ever expect me to become a clingy girlfriend, cause I hate that
6) How old is the Earth?
More than a billion years something.....
7) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because seven ate nine! I already know that Top-joke!
8) Will there ever be a lesbian immigrant president?
Slow down there buddy, you are freaking out the conservative Americans. They just barely got over having a black man for president. And with how things are in America now, highly unlikely!
9) What comes after 9?
Nothing, cause seven ate it?
10) What do you think of me?
In real-life we get along really well. On the internet we tend to miscommunicate
1. What inspired you to become an artist?
2. What were you afraid when you were a child?
3. What's your opinion on Modern Art?
4. Do Ghosts exist?
5. How To Train Your Dragon 2: Yah or Blah?
6. What gives you inspiration to draw/write?
7. Can a ghost and a zombie come from the same person?
8. What's your pet-peeve?
9. Was your mother a hamster and did your father smell of elderberries?
10. Dogs or cats?